Evolve Collaborative Internships
Last updated 1/18/2022
How to Apply
We accept applicants who are currently enrolled in or are a recent graduate of an accredited University in an Industrial, Graphic, UX, or equivalent design program.
- A portfolio, process samples, or website demonstrating experience in design processes
- A cover letter that describes your goals for your internship with us
- A current resume (CV)
Candidates must provide work samples or case studies to be considered.
We’re currently accepting applications for our Summer 2022 internship.
Please note that these internships will be in-studio in Portland, Oregon.
Internship Positions Available
UX Design Intern
Industrial Design Intern
Communications Design Intern
Internship timing and application windows
January – April
Accepting applications September 20th
Decision by October 12th
May – August
Accepting applications February 10th
Decision by March 3rd
September – December
Accepting applications July 1st
Decision by July 22nd
What to Expect
- Active participation in live design projects
- Exposure to a broad range of projects and clients
- 1:1 mentorship to develop professional and personal goals
- Hands on experience working with a highly collaborative team
- Uncovering insights and generating concepts to help us drive projects forward.
- Exposure to a range of design tools and processes: hands-on sketching, prototyping, and thinking through making
Internships at Evolve are mutually beneficial. We look forward to learning about your past experiences and providing opportunities for you to learn and grow.
We don’t believe anyone should work for free. Internships at Evolve are fully paid.
© Evolve Collaborative 2022. All rights reserved.